Wednesday, October 17, 2007

two weeks old...





These are pictures from this past week. The puppies are all growing so fast. A couple of them started opening their eyes at ten days and now they all have bright little eyes that are looking all around. Some of them were sitting up tonight looking at me- sitting like cute little dogs. One of them climbed up on one of the little steps in the pool and Matt and I think we only have a couple more days before we have to have our gameplan ready for the garage. It is going to be crazy fun when they get bigger and are moving around everywhere. Elise would spend hours if she could just picking one up and then putting it down and then going for another one. She gives the biggest smiles when she is in there dreaming about holding puppies!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

What cute puppies! It looks like they have grown since I saw them. I hope you find some good families quickly!

Unknown said...

Amberly,

Good looking puppies. Are all the eyes open? Debbie and I would like to come by on Sunday afternoon to see the dogs if they are. Let me know.

Rob

Kathy D said...

How adorable! The Dobbs kids would certainly love them. Actually, they are not afraid of dogs anymore - can you believe it?!? I can't believe Sage had 10 - holy cow! You're next, right Amberley? We miss you so much-