Thursday, November 15, 2007

SIX WEEKS




What crazy little puppies we have!! These little black stinkers are starting to be a little wild. They wrestle with each other nonstop, bite each other, bite us, dig around in the dirt, bark and whine....but they are still so cute to cuddle with. We took them to the vet yesterday when they were six weeks and had all their shots done. I had the vet write all their weights down so I could have that info for the people that are picking them up. The red collared little pup weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and I told Kenton "that is how much you weighed when you were born." Hopefully I can get more pictures on here. We had a little photo shoot with the pups before the first two sisters left last Saturday.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Amberly, I'm so sad that two puppies left. I'm not even there and I want to cry for you. I know that was the point--but you must be missing them! Thanks for sharing this experience with us.